Frequently Asked Questions - Theme purchase
- Why buy commercial ddblock themes instead of using the 5 free themes you give away?
- What is the price of a commercial dynamic display block theme?
- Is the license a one-time fee payment?
- When can I download the theme when I purchase one?
- I ordered commercial ddblock theme but haven't received the download information. Why?
- What will I receive when I order a commercial dynamic display block theme?
- Can I make changes to the commercial dynamic display block themes?
- Can I use a commercial dynamic display block theme on more than one site?
- Will I get updates/upgrades of the theme I purchased?
- What is a Service Contract for?
- When will upgrades be available for themes after a new Drupal version is available?
- How does the 100% money back guarantee work?
If you are looking for some other lay-outs for your advanced slideshows you can choose one of our commercial ddblock themes. These theme lay-outs are flexible and thoroughly tested in IE 7, Firefox 2, Firefox 3, Safari 3.1, Opera 9.5 and Chrome.
Purchasing commercial dynamic display block themes will save your time and effort. If you are skilled enough you can develop your own custom lay-out for an advanced dynamic display block slide show.
By purchasing commercial dynamic display block themes, the only thing you have to do is choose the kind of lay-out that suites your needs, install and configure the slideshow.
We will periodically release new commercial themes.
It depends upon the theme layout you want to purchase. We offer the commercial dynamic display block themes for most reasonable prices. With purchasing a commercial dynamic display block theme you save a lot of time developing your own theme, tested for most browsers.
You can find the commercial dynamic display block themes in our catalog.
Yes, the payment when purchasing a commercial ddblock theme is a one-time fee without any additional charges. After purchasing you may use the theme as many times as you need for on one website.
You can also purchase a service contract with your theme purchase. This service contract has a yearly fee. For more information see What is a Service Contract for?
You can directly download the theme you ordered after purchase. You can find more information, installation and configuration instructions in the advanced slideshow tutorial. Read also the other frequently asked questions for more information.
In this case please e-mail us through our Contact form and we'll do our best to reply right away.
After you complete the payment via our secure form you will receive a confirmation email with link(s) to download a .zip, .rar or tar.gz file. The compressed file contain the following:
- custom --- a package of template files, images and CSS.
- README.txt --- instruction on how to install and how to configure the commercial ddblock theme.
- TERMS_AND_CONDITION.txt --- terms and condition for using commercial dynamic display block themes.
- Other optional files
You need to uncompress the .zip, .rar or .tar.gz archive.
Yes, you are allowed to make changes to the theme, change colors, borders, use your own images, etc. as needed. See also the complete Terms and conditions of use.
If you want to use a commercial dynamic display block theme on more than one site, you have to purchase additional licenses. If you want to used it for your clients on several sites you can contact us for discount prices.
We will always supply bug-fixes for the commercial themes. If you want updates for your theme containing theme improvements and upgrades to future Drupal versions you need to purchase a Service Contract. It is not mandatory to purchase a Service Contract. You can always make your own customizations and upgrade yourself.
With a service contract your theme is always up to date. You receive regular software and documentation updates. Also upgrades to future versions of Drupal are for free. You have premium service at our help desk with short response times.
As soon as the relevant modules for the dynamic display block module are ported we will port the themes to the next Drupal version. If you have a service contract you will receive these upgrades for free.
We believe our slideshow themes should serve you well and when they don't we give a 100% money back guarantee.
So if the slideshow theme just wasn't right for you, you thought you were getting something different, or you just wanted to test it out and it doesn't work out for you, no worries. We'll return your money immediately.
The deadline for any refund claim is one week after the purchase date. To improve our service please provide your reasons for requesting a refund in your refund claim.
If you'd like to request a refund, you can send us an email via the contact form.
Please make sure that you've carefully read our Terms and Conditions.